Township of James/Elk Lake
The Corporation of the Township of James is seeking a full-time
PUBLIC WORKS LABOURER
The Public Works Labourer will report directly to the Public Works Foreman.
1. Obtain thorough knowledge of, and comply with, the Township's safety policies and ensure the compliance of these policies and ensure the compliance of these policies with employees under your direction.
2. Perform various aspects of the Township's daily operations and services to ratepayers as assigned by Public Works Foreman and Council.
3. Other duties as assigned.
2. Ability to make sound judgements.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Exceptional time management/planning skills.
5. Must accept and be trainable in all relevant safety courses. i.e WHIMIS, First Aid, Fall Restraint, etc.
6. Able to work flexible hours as required.
1. Valid Class 'G' driver's license. Class 'DZ' would be an asset.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: September 29th, 2020
Resumes will be accepted up to 5:00 p.m. on the closing date at the Township of James Municipal Office, PO Box 10, 33 Third Street E, Elk Lake, ON P0J 1G0
Fax: (705) 678-2495
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.